- For the fifth successful year the number one event in the North of England catering for the motorcycle industry will be back at EventCity, Manchester on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd April 2016. Over the last four years the Manchester Bike Show has simply blown the competition away and with over 1,000 bikes on display is now the only indoor bike show in the North of England.
- In March 2015 16,000 members of the public joined us for our biggest show yet, at 22,000 sq m, for an unforgettable action filled day out for all the family. Since 2012 we have doubled the floor space occupied by the show, doubled the number of exhibitors, doubled the number of display bikes and doubled the number of visitors.
- The stunning fully carpeted Hall 4 will showcase brand new 2016 models from major manufacturers including Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Triumph, Ducati, Victory, Indian, Benelli and Bimota, many of whom are already allocated space on the floorplan.
- In addition we have a dedicated racing area organised by the ACU, incorporating a live stage with star guests plus BSB and TT race teams along with their race trucks.
- Hall 3 hosts the Northern Classic Bike Show featuring a stunning display of over 750 modern, race, classic, dirt bike and streetfighter machines from clubs and private individuals.
- EventCity delivers an unrivalled retail village with leathers, helmets, accessories, parts and services with stand prices designed to attract traders and exhibitors ranging from the smallest of small autojumble businesses to the largest of corporations.
- “Try our sport” organised by Bumpy Ltd all you need bring with you is a valid motorcycle licence.
- Thrilling stunt shows, live music, entertainment, concours competitions alongside a multitude of guest stars; EventCity really is the place to be if you are serious about motorcycling.
Free parking, Easy Access, Reasonable entry price, Lots of bikes on display.
WHAT THE PARTICIPANTS SAID IN 2015:
"Just to a quick email to say thanks for such a fantastic show again this year! We did well with bike sales and clothing. Can you email me an application form for next year please?" Martin Bridgehouse, General Manager, Ducati Manchester. By email 30/03/2015
“Thanks for all your help. Keep pushing – you’re doing a great job of making a great northern England bike show!” Clive Rumbold, Moto Scotland. By email.
"Can I congratulate you on a splendid 2015 Manchester Bike Show. The organisation was first class and it was very pleasing to see so many people there. Everyone involved with our stand enjoyed themselves and voted it the best show yet." John Booth, LE Velocette Stand. By email 03/04/2015
"Absolutely fantastic day, absolutely fantastic bike show can't wait until next year." Gary Evans. On Manchester Bike Show’s Facebook page 29/03/2015
"Great show, it gets better every year, almost on a par with the NEC." Bryan Ashmore. On Manchester Bike Show’s Facebook page 29/03/2015
"You know the organisers are doing it right when it takes a good three hours to walk round and take everything in." Heath Scotchford. Regarding the Manchester Bike Show, on The Petrol Stop website http://www.thepetrolstop.com/2015/03/manchester-bike-show.html 30/03/2015