By purchasing a ticket to the Manchester Bike Show you enter into a contact with Instantfocus Ltd.
- Tickets purchased online are valid for entry on one day only on the day of your choice, either Saturday 24th or Sunday 25th March 2018. You do not need to select a specific day.
- Advance tickets are sold online at a discounted price and are available to purchase online from 1st November 2017 until 11:59pm Thursday 22nd March 2018. After this time tickets will be available to purchase at the box office outside the venue on the show days at the on the day price.
- Tickets are sent via email and will be emailed within three working days. Tickets purchased between Tuesday 20th and Thursday 22nd March 2018 will be emailed no later than noon on Friday 23rd March 2018.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list and check your junk mail folder for the email.
- Tickets need to be either printed or shown on an internet-connected device at the show entrance.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- The Manchester Bike Show is organised by Instantfocus Ltd, this is the name that will appear on your statement if paying by card.
- Instantfocus Ltd do not permit tickets to be resold for profit or commercial gain.
- Instantfocus Ltd or the venue owner reserves the right to refuse admission in any reasonable circumstance.
- Instantfocus Ltd or the venue owner may adopt a bag search on entry or exit if deemed necessary.
- Neither Instantfocus Ltd nor the venue owners accept responsibility for any property lost or damaged at the event and as a result cannot be held liable.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event; including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Instantfocus Ltd reserves the right to alter the show content at short notice. In the event of this happening, no refunds will be issued or exchanges offered.
- Instantfocus Ltd reserve the right to change or amend the date or venue, due to reasons beyond their control.
- The use of video or stills photography equipment for commercial gain is forbidden without the express prior consent of Instantfocus Ltd.
- This event may be filmed and/or photographed. Attendance at our events affirms your consent to be used as a member of the show audience.